The Project „Odgovorno za Ulcinj“ is supported by the program „Smjestimo korupciju u muzej!“ wich is realized in partnership with CGO, CEMI, NVO Bonum from Pljevlja, NVO UL-Info from Ulcinj and NVO Za Druga from Petrovac and in partnership with Ministry of Public Administration and The Agency for the Prevention of Corruption (ASK) with financial support by EU Delegation in Montenegro.
The Project goals are:
- Increasing the transparency of local Government and the fight against corruption at the local level
- The involvement of civil society organization and citizens in the fight against corruption.
A set of activities that will be implemented in the next six months, Mogul will contribute in raising the awareness of community for the problem of corruption in Ulcinj, by informing opinion for the consequences that it has or there may be for local comunity.
The activities of this Project are:
- Research on citizens perception of corruption
- Research on citizens perception of Integrity Plan
- TV show on the theme-corruption
- Distribution of flyers with important informations for citizens at the local level
- Creation and presentation of TV spots on the problem of corruption
- Organization of the exhibition with cases of corruption
- Training for representatives of CSOs
- A round table